hello.... welcome to Lady Of Airtime Blogspot... please click the above button to see more page... know me by clicking the "meet me" button... hope you all enjoy and please follow my blog..... thank you....

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

5..... 4........ 3....... 2........ 1................ Happy New Year everyone!!!

>.< feeling sad and empty on new year.... far from home and far from family... why is my celebration of new year is like "its just another day?" yes! just another new day... i guess university life is like this.... just another day... although today is holiday but the day after today is a school day again... endless... hahaha xD but its okay... once in a blue sky right...

okay.... just forgot about the sad part.... lets be happy and think happy things like... holiday?! hahaha xD now that its new year... what is my 2014 new year resolution?? hmmmmmmmmmm.... well i will be 20 years old this year!!! wait.... 20??!!! seriously.... my first digit number had change... its number 2! hahahaha xD feel old right now... :( but... experience do count but not the look... hahaha xD i still young... 20 years old... since its a bit special.... 2014 resolution... hmmm...

first... having a healthy body... i not trying to be slimmer but to be healthy... need to maintain my health... now that i'm had increase in age... health is important... 2nd... make my family feel proud and study smart... 3rd.... improve my CGPA pointer....!!!! 3.9!!!! 0.5 again... 0.5!!!!! >.< another 0.5!!!! than... celebrate my 20 years old with someone special(my wish for so long) but i never know if this well happen but i just hoping that i will... and my wish come truue... hope so... :D hmmmmm.... what else.... i guess last and not least... i want to be close to God.... He had guide me the whole year and i know He will guide me for this year also... Amen!

all and all... thats all... new year.... new life... new hope... moving forward like it is for tomorrow.... i'm moving forward now... and on my way to erase you from my memory... its hurt to think back and knowing that there's no hope again... so.. release the crush feeling that i had for you for another new one that will replace you... you not someone to me,... but you will be just a friend to me starting from now... i'm releasing my feeling...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment