hello.... welcome to Lady Of Airtime Blogspot... please click the above button to see more page... know me by clicking the "meet me" button... hope you all enjoy and please follow my blog..... thank you....

Thursday, December 12, 2013

its just too fast~~~


i just realize something about love... love is something we need to be patient of... if one of the side start to take one take forward.... you will be end up in friend-zone.. thats for sure... its hard to denied it... but i had been seeing it with my own eyes... so... just take one step at a time is better... if too fast... everything we plan of will be broken... just be patient.... fruit won't grow fast with just a blink of eyes right? so how about the patient to wait for it to grow? just stay still and everything will be okay!

to tell the truth lar... right now... i fell that i not interested on search for my other half right now... just that... i give up on trying to find one... i always told myself... it will be when it gonna be... just let it naturally happen... maybe that will make me think of myself more then think of others... i always think of others feeling... how about my feeling? is it just a piece of paper to write on....?? i guess... i need to pay attention on myself then others now... i am more important to myself... me and only me... thats all i gonna think of... when think back again... assignment really freak me off last semester... now... i need to always taking care of them... distinction... you are my target to graduate in the first class... thats my target for 2015! i gonna graduate soon within 1 years from now!

just let it naturally happen... if love really is my year for this year... maybe i will accept it... i just said MAYBE.... but if not.. let it be like that... if it really happen.. i will be very happy! for just some reason... hahaha xD just wanna comfort myself... out of stress is something better then never right??!! so don't worry... just be patient and take one step at a time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment