hello.... welcome to Lady Of Airtime Blogspot... please click the above button to see more page... know me by clicking the "meet me" button... hope you all enjoy and please follow my blog..... thank you....

Monday, December 2, 2013

i'm a reflection.....


hi and good morning all... :D

its a raining day today and my mood is not quite fine today.... just because of i awake at the wrong side of the bed... well... i also woke up and the middle of the night... >.< i really hate to wake up by that time......... feeling moody today... >.<

i hate to admit that i was wrong... when i do said sorry i really admit it... so don't take my apology for granted... i mean what i said and i do what i do... thats hows i am... i'm a human too.... i do make mistake... i'm not that perfect... not all the thing i can do... there also thing i can't do... i'm human... if i can do everything.. then... i am not me... thats different cases...
so... please treat me like others too... i may hurt others feeling in progress or while knowing others... but i will always said sorry if i do hurt others... but if they start to treat me in the wrong way... then i also will treat them the same way they treat me... i'm a reflection in the social... you treat me that way... i treat you my way... see how hurt the way others treat me like how i treat them.... they treat me in a good way... i will treat them more better then how they treat me... its hurt to know that the person you think as your friend stab you from behind... you can notice it the way how they treat you... but i won't show that i hurt from what they done... cause... if i show that i am that weak.. thats mean.. they win and they are happy for what they done but they won't know the pain that hunt the person that they hurt... the person that they hurt think that they are her/his friend and trust them more... but when the trust has been broken.... thats when everything that been keep will lost and hard to stick back again....

so everyone... if you think it is fun to hurt others... hurt them more.. but if you were hurt in the process... don't ever be angry or mad at them... it is you who hurt them first and they treat you the same as you treat them... maybe they are a reflection like me... so beware of how you treat others.. cause thats how they treat you back... this world have karma... what go around come around.... remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment