hello.... welcome to Lady Of Airtime Blogspot... please click the above button to see more page... know me by clicking the "meet me" button... hope you all enjoy and please follow my blog..... thank you....

Monday, December 23, 2013

i really wish you miss me too...

hi all...

i don't have a really good feeling now... maybe because its been a week that i was very happy thinking of someone who hardly i gonna meet again.... today... its was my first time the tears fall out... i don't really know... but i was very happy this morning till afternoon that i saw something that hurt my heart... its just a picture only but then a lot of though start to appear... maybe because i really miss you so much... but then... i notice that you going to some sort of event... i found out that you having so much fun... meeting a lot of people and.... very close to others too... i was just don't know how to express my feeling but just can keep my feeling toward myself and it hurt my heart so much that i end up crying before i even going to nap... napping is something i do in order to forgot something or don't want to think about it... but then as i awake... i start think about you again.... why is this happening!!! is this call as jealousy?? but then you not even my someone... just someone that i have feeling with and just a crush???

why is my feeling playing with me??? knowing that
you comment on someone else photo or status and feel like i was getting smaller in your memories... you gonna forgot about me soon.... this is why i hate so much... knowing that i like you so much and end up there is nothing i can do about it... its just a crush... why am i getting this so serious....??!! why??!!! i don't think i can delete you from my memory as you are someone i had try to release from my feeling before for about 3 times already... but its all useless as you keep on pop out in my mind and also there always something that remind me of you... i just so miss you so much that i can't even forget about you...!!! sometime i even hopping or thinking that you gonna come by here for a while to meet some of your friend here... at least i can see you or meet you... i just hoping for it only... haiz~~~ is this too much for me to ask?? i really hope that i meet you again~~~

it is hard for me now.... i can't be so easy to be play by my feeling like this... i need to graduate my study sooner... the sooner the better... but i really hope that you miss me sometime... knowing that i just clapping with one hand that does not even produces a sound... its hurt me to know that i miss you for no reason... i really hope you know my feeling toward you... but i know that it is hard for you to notices it right?? how silly am i that i think that miracle do happen between us... what should i do?? i miss you so much as i like you also thats it hard for me to erase you from my mind.... what should i do??? you just someone i wish to meet again... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment