hello.... welcome to Lady Of Airtime Blogspot... please click the above button to see more page... know me by clicking the "meet me" button... hope you all enjoy and please follow my blog..... thank you....

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello December!


hello everyone!

its December! December... this is my favourite month of the year! not because of its the last month of the year but because is it nearly Christmas... ya~~~!! its Christmas... the month of our savior was born... born into this world to save all that believe in Him.. God so love the world that He gave his only son to this world to save us.... this is why i feel so happy this day that i know i have been save! yes! i am been save! this is why i love the month of December... it was to remind me about the love of God... that is so expensive to buy cause it is priceless... With God by my side, i can do everything that i feel i can't... cause... "I can do everything through Him who gave me strength" Philippians 4:13... thats what the bible said!

in this month of December... i just can hope for happiness... i just hope for happiness for my family and friends... hope every of their wish come true! by the way... make sure stay tight and take care of your health this December... cause it is the last month of the year.. before we step our foot in the year of 2014~~~!!! stay happy and stay healthy!! in the month of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment