hello.... welcome to Lady Of Airtime Blogspot... please click the above button to see more page... know me by clicking the "meet me" button... hope you all enjoy and please follow my blog..... thank you....

Thursday, December 5, 2013

dream....


i always wonder.. dream... why, what , when ,where and how.. its happen.. lately... i having so many type of dream till i wonder... why do i dream about this?? sometime.. i just feel weird with my dream.. its feel and look real... but the true is it was just a dream that i dream... in my dream... i always think that it is real... since... the people i dream is all i recognize by voice and name and person... its hard to differentiate am i dreaming or not... cause everything seem logic and make sense to me... 

sometime i really hope that what i am dreaming is true... cause thats how i want my life to be... i just realize that i am too brave in my dream then in reality.. where i can said whatever i want without any worry but the real me can't cause i will always think how the other will think and their emotional... i just don't like to hurt others...

saying about hurt... am i gonna hurt others soon... cause i feel like i gonna be.. but...... i just hate to know that i gonna hurt another person... they are my friends... but i scare my action will hurt them emotionally and not physically... the pain that i really scare to hurt my friend is through emotional... cause that will give them a big wound in their heart.... but i how i won't... i just hope...

wow... another 26 days to go until the end of the year 2013... so fast... really fast.. how will i end my 2013 life?? single?? in relationship?? hmm.... lets see what will happen.. hehehe xD i just like to wonder around a lot... how will my 2013 life end... and how will my life in 2014 start and move?? i wonder... i just hope that i will be happy and gain more experience in life... hope for the best and the best is for me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment