hello.... welcome to Lady Of Airtime Blogspot... please click the above button to see more page... know me by clicking the "meet me" button... hope you all enjoy and please follow my blog..... thank you....

Saturday, December 21, 2013

christmas!!!! 4 more day in countdown~~!!!

hi all....

its been a while right... hye! its 4 more days till Christmas... anyone exciting of this season... i know i am very exciting of it~~~!!! its Christmas day, the day of our savior was born... come down on earth to save us from our sin.... my Jesus, my savior.... someone has save me long time ago... He is my hero... Jesus... thank you for you present on this earth and saving all your people and lead them to the right path... up till now... your teaching have been spread throughout the world... there will be so many soul had been save by your present long time ago... i always know that you will always be with us.. no matter where we are... you are with us... not long again is your birthday.... i hoping to celebrate your birthday with my family around but... thats okay... i have my family here... my friends... they are my family here... Jesus... thank you for your present here on earth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment