hello.... welcome to Lady Of Airtime Blogspot... please click the above button to see more page... know me by clicking the "meet me" button... hope you all enjoy and please follow my blog..... thank you....

Friday, December 13, 2013

born to be the real, not to be perfect!


hello all dear blogger reader....

have you all ever go through a lot of hardship of what people think or talk about yourself??? i guess all of us has been through it right??? there are no exception... including me... i also heard that i been badmouth by others too... not someone thats knows me... but from someone that are really close to me... it is really hurt that people badmouthing you right? really hurt... especially someone that you're close to and someone that you see them like a family to you... but to tell the truth... you're bad words about me behind me won't make me lose my hope in my life but to tell me which people i should trust and believe in... my ears are as sharp as a knife that i know whoever that talk bad about me behind my back.. you stab me from the back, don't regret how i gonna treat you back... i won't stay back cause... i just be good to people who good to me but not to someone who stab others from behind...

gossiping?? rumors?? you believe in what people said before even before identify it if it is truth or not... sorry to said, you are dumb or idiot to even believe in it... rumors and gossip are spread by idiot  and believe by idiot... sorry that i use the inappropriate word in this blog but it is true!


we are born to be who we want to be... and not what others ask us to be... pretend to be who you are not is like you are living in a world where this world is not mean for you but for others,,, you too have the voice to speak for yourself so why don't just use your voice to speak up..! so just be yourself... don't be what others ask you to be... you won't feel the happiness of living in this world and happy to be and live as you! believe in yourself that your life is in your hand and not in others hand~~!! so remember... we are born to be real but not to be perfect! remember that~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment